2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A last minute treat for any occasion! 2-Ingredient No-Bake Cupcakes that are gluten-free, vegan, and raw! These customizable dessert bites will bring a smile to your face with their taste and real food wholesomeness! They are great for kids to make in the kitchen for birthday parties, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Easter, or any fun holiday where a little color and healthy sweet treat is needed! Super easy to whip up in no time at all and everyone will love to customize them!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"What screams summer more than ice cream? The kids beg for it and I'm more than happy to give in from time to time. I usually make… Continue reading: "Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie"
Gluten Free Chex Scotcheroos
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bars
Gluten Free Desserts: Best No Bake Recipes
Seven Layer Bars
Paleo Granola Butter Blondies
17 Homemade Candy Recipes: The Best Gluten Free Recipes for Your Sweet Tooth
Fudgy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Secret-Ingredient Flourless Brownies
Caramel Smothered Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Gluten Free Milky Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Shrimp Curry
- Spinach Orzo Salad
- Korean Beef Salad with Sriracha Ranch
- Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes