Vegan Coconut Almond Choc Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Seven ingredient vegan almond and coconut cluster recipe are also gluten-free and refined sugar free. Ready in minutes and full of chocolately and nutty flavors. So my parents love my chocolate nut clusters. I mean love love love them. As in request them every time I’m home and ask me to make a large batch any time I’m going away. I don’t blame them. Those nut clusters are good. But perhaps not so good for you. Marshmallow and Puffins don’t exactly scream healthy natural ingredients to me."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Nutella Brownie Bites are just what you are looking for when you want a quick chocolate treat. These delicious brownie bites take no… Continue reading: "5-Minute No-Bake Nutella Brownie Bites"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Pesto Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes