5-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Are you ready to make the easiest candy ever? We promise that you'll never find an easier recipe. This candy recipe is made with only five ingredients and five minutes of prep time, then you let it chill for a few hours. This easy peasy 5-Ingredient Mint Chocolate Candy is simple to make and delicious to eat. You'll want to make a few batches of this candy so you'll always have a mint chocolate to treat yourself after dinner.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake is a cheesy and flavorful Mexican casserole recipe that the entire family will love. Salsa,… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Mexican Tortilla Bake"
- Triple Chocolate Dream Cakes
- 5-Minute No-Bake Nutella Brownie Bites
- Homemade Gluten Free Kit Kats
- Vegan Coconut Almond Choc Clusters
- Joyful Chocolate Bites
- Chewy Gooey Buckeye Brownies
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Squares
- New Orleans Praline Brownies
- Pistachio, Cherry, and Dark Chocolate Bark
- Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Easy Vegan Jalapeño Cornbread
- Lentil Loaf (Vegan, Gluten-free, Grain-free)
- Soft Baked Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten-Free Apple Crisp (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Easy Baked Vegan Pumpkin Donuts
- Orange Amaretto Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Crock Pot Ham
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes