14 Rich and Creamy Gluten Free Cake Recipes
These are some of the best gluten free cakes on the internet and they're just waiting for you to make them.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
There's nothing better than a hearty slice of cake to celebrate. Celebrate what? Anything! From birthdays to holidays to crisp autumn days, there's nothing quite like a piece of cake to make a day special. Everyone has a type of cake they like the most. Whether it's homemade chocolate cake or strawberry cheesecake, there's a cake out there for everyone. When you're gluten free, cake might not always be in the cards for you. However, with these amazing gluten free cake recipes, you'll always have something sweet for a celebration.
Baking a cake from scratch is a great way to tell someone that they're important to you, so the next time you have a special occasion, whip up one of these 14 Rich and Creamy Gluten Free Cake Recipes.
Table of Contents
Looking for more gluten free cakes? Check out this collection of 25 Awesome Gluten Free Cake Recipes
Chocolate Cake Recipes
- Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Mud CakeYou can whip up this simple chocolate cake in almost no time at all. Which is a good thing, if you have unexpected guests or an intense chocolate craving. This cake calls for a whopping five ingredients that aren't difficult to find. These ingredients are probably already in your pantry.
- Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate CakeIf you're craving an indulgent cake as a remedy for a rough day, this recipe is sure to hit the spot. Creamy frosting perfectly complements this moist cake, and there's even a secret ingredient in this recipe. If you choose to share this tasty treat, see if anyone can guess what it is.
- Raspberry Molten Chocolate CakeThis chocolate cake with a gooey raspberry center will transport your taste buds to heaven. This recipe can be served in individual ramekins or as one big cake--the choice is yours. Be sure to choose carefully, you won't want to share this cake with anyone else.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Layer CakeAfter taking your first bite of this gluten free chocolate cake, you'll agree that it's simply the best. The moist cake is perfectly complemented by the sweet, marshmallow fluff icing. This drool-worthy cake will have you smiling in no time.
- Flourless Chocolate Mountain CakeJust one taste of this decadent dessert will leave you wanting more. This is definitely a dessert for chocolate lovers. The best news is that there's no need to pull out your gluten free flour because this chocolate cake is a flourless dessert.
Gluten Free Cheesecake Recipes
- (Almost) Raw Chocolate Hazelnut CheesecakeIf you're not a fan of baking, then this is the recipe for you. This chocolate cheesecake doesn't need to go anywhere near an oven. As long as you have a working refrigerator, you can make this cake. The fudgy texture of this chocolate cake will easily dismiss any reservations you might have about trying a raw recipe.
- New York CheesecakeSometimes it's nice to take a step back and just snack on a classic cake. This plain cheesecake is the embodiment of simplicity. But, if you want to dress it up, that's not a problem either. You could easily top this cheesecake with a homemade blueberry or strawberry fruit sauce.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Raw CheesecakeChocolate and peanut butter are a match made in heaven. So, get ready to fall in love because this Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Raw Cheesecake will leave you weak in the knees. Every creamy bite is absolutely amazing. This gluten free dessert will never let you down.
- Make-Ahead Raw Blueberry CheesecakeMaking this beautiful cake is not as difficult as you might think. Give this blueberry cheesecake recipe a try, and you'll impress everyone who takes a bite. They'll be begging you for the recipe.
Other Amazing Gluten Free Cake Recipes
- Vintage Coffee CakeServe this cake with a cup of coffee or a mug of cocoa for a super special treat. Your family will love the subtle flavors of walnut and coffee in this gluten free dessert. A sweet buttercream frosting adds the perfect touch to this cake.
- Matcha Coconut CakeThe earthy flavor of matcha makes this a cake that's perfect for any day. You'll love the combination of matcha and coconut flavors, and the frosting on this cake is to die for. Such unique flavors demand that this cake recipe is made from scratch with only the freshest of ingredients.
- Quinoa Strawberry Pistachio CakeThis cake takes delicious and nutritious to a whole new level. The flavors of strawberry and pistachio will send you right out of this world, and the quinoa acts as a healthier base for the cake. You'll be delighted by how delicious this healthy cake tastes.
- Raw Strawberry DreamcakeNot a fan of coconut or cashews? Then this is the cake for you. Macadamia nuts act as the thickening agent in this recipe. The nuts create a textured cake while perfectly complementing the strawberry flavor.
- Lavender Scented Peach and Corn Upside Down CakeThis is a unique, seasonal cake that will amaze you with its naturally sweet flavor. If you like cornbread, you're sure to love this tasty gluten free cake recipe.
If you love gluten free cakes, you're going to love our free eBook: 26 Gluten Free Desserts: Sweet and Simple Gluten Free Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kir Royale
- Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Rainbow Easter Deviled Eggs
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Shrimp with Green Beans
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Cocoa Air Fryer Chickpeas (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Savory Gluten Free Crepes with Turmeric
- Slow Cooker Taco Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free)
- Zucchini Stew with Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Moroccan Chicken
- Good Dee's Gluten Free Dessert Mixes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes