Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
There's really nothing better than a good cake recipe. People pass down their favorites from generation to generation. What's even better is that this cake recipe is gluten free. If you've been missing cake lately because it seems like gluten is in everything, then try this Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake. It's made using gluten free cake mix so it really doesn't get any easier than this gluten free cake.
From the blogger:
"This super simple Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake is totally gluten free and perfect for spring. A simple homemade strawberry sauce is spread over the Funfetti cake and it's topped with sweet whipped cream. This is one spring treat that you can't get enough of!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes