This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Stuffed Bell Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Stuffed bell Peppers– Bell Peppers on fire, where the sweet and spicy complement each other. It’s not just a beauty to assemble them on your table, it’s a healthy filling in a hollow bowl. This is one such classic Italian meal, you’ll love to explore over and over again. The name explains it all, where the fillings could be anything from meat, vegetables, rice, cheese, or sauce. Hailing from Spain, this recipe commonly uses Piquillo peppers (see Note), where chicken is the most popular filling."
Read NextBisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Oatmeal in Mason Jars
- Chocolate Matcha Pancakes
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Blueberry Morning Biscuits
- 13 Super Simple Gluten Free Meals
- Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes