Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love a good strawberry rhubarb recipe, in fact I’ve been on a bit of a kick with these ingredients lately (they’re perfect for summer). This strawberry rhubarb chia pudding recipe uses homemade pie filling that is made ahead of time for an easy to assemble breakfast for meal prep. If you love strawberry rhubarb then you're going to go nuts over this strawberry rhubarb chia pudding recipe. It's easy, and is a delicious meal prep idea. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"Carnivores and vegan alike will love these vegan Asian lettuce wraps. Brown rice, chickpeas and nuts come together to form a sort of… Continue reading: "Asian Faux Chicken Lettuce Wraps"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding
- Chicken And Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Gluten-free Air Fryer Fried Pickles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Classic Falafel Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes