Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The ultimate no-fuss granola recipe! Slow Cooker Vanilla Coconut Granola made right in the crock-pot, is gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free! This simply healthy, sweet, and coconutty granola makes a great breakfast or snack with zero work involved! This granola is full of vanilla quinoa pops, shredded coconut, gluten-free oats, puffed rice, and more vanilla and coconut! Gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, allergy-free…it wins! It only takes about 2-3 hours, so nothing too long in slow cooker terms. Just give it a little stir every 30 minutes or so and leave the lid cracked on the cooker. Enjoy the aromas and you stand by and wait ever so patiently to devour that warm, chewy, buttery, sweet whole grain delicacy! Breakfast, snacking, topping for desserts or smoothies? Go for it!"
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Pineapple Skewers
- BBQ Ranch Chickpea Salad
- Turkey Chili
- Vegan Boardwalk Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches
- Granola Crusted Salmon
- Grilled Peri-Peri Chicken
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Chickpea Cucumber Salad
- No-Bake Gluten-Free S'mores Parfait (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes