Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy salmon lox recipe is the classic cured salmon recipe. Homemade salmon lox takes 6 simple ingredients and tastes better than any store-bought cured salmon lox! Bagels and lox are a brunch favorite in my house and with this recipe, they will be popular in your home too. To make salmon lox choose a filet piece of salmon that comes from the belly or the salty, fatty middle section of the fish. Atlantic salmon, sockeye salmon or king salmon are all great to use when you want to make your own homemade lox. I look for salmon that is wild and sustainably caught and I avoid fish that is marked as ‘colors added’."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
- Roasted Skillet Breakfast Potatoes with Peppers & Onions
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Cranberry Pecan Spiced Skillet Granola
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Secretly-Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes