Rava Dosa Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"After the batter has soaked, add some amount of water to make the batter runny( the consistency should be much thinner than the dosa batter) Heat up the griddle, drizzle some oil, pour in a circle in a hot pan, making sure to fill the holes. Drizzle some oil on top and flip over to make it brown and crispy. NOTES After making the Batter, keep aside for 20 mins, then add the required amount of water again to get the consistency. Rava dosa has to served immediately otherwise it turns dry. Remember rava dosa will take longer than the normal dosa."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Quinoa for Breakfast: Recipes to Kick Start your Day
- One-Skillet Sweet Potato and Sausage Hash
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Ancient Grains Breakfast Bars
- Green Eggs and Ham Quiche
- Roasted Beet, Baby Kale, and Brie Quiche
- Arugula and Pesto Omelet
- Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli Grape Salad Without Mayo
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- French Onion Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes