This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Paneer Paratha is a popular Indian flatbread relished across all age groups. This is made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese. Served hot with spicy pickle and curds on the side, it tastes super yummy!A mix of grated or crushed paneer (cottage cheese), herbs, spices, etc., makes it a desirable whole meal. Such flatbreads or stuffed paratha are a staple food in many Indian households. It is nutritious, easy, with the proteins from the paneer. The best part of paneer is that it remains fresh and soft even after being cooked."
Read NextBisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Perfect Gluten Free French Toast
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Easy Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Deliciousness Breakfast Casserole
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Picnic Quiche
- Roasted Beet, Baby Kale, and Brie Quiche
- Chocolate Matcha Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Orzo Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes