Mini Idli Sambar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Dry roast the ingredients “TO DRY ROAST AND GRIND” into a fine powder. In a pressure cooker, add in moong dal, toor dal,onions,tomato,green chilli, curry leaves, veggies, turmeric powder, hing, cook for 1 whistle and mash the dal. Heat up the oil in the pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, add the mashed dal. Mix the grinded mixture with little water. Now add the grinded mixture, tamarind water, salt and bring to boil. Sprinkle some coriander leaves."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free French Toast
- Old-Fashioned Waffles
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Baked Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Doughnuts (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Breakfast Casserole (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Raspberry-Peach Crisp Overnight Oats
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters
- Super Easy Baked Western Omelet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes