This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hashbrown Casserole With Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tips 1. You can tell egg casseroles are done when they are no longer jiggly in the center. This can be subjective so I like to use an instant-read meat thermometer. The casserole is cooked through when the temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Mix the egg mixture with a whisk to incorporate extra air. This will lead to perfect fluffy eggs. This recipe can be cut in half and baked in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan if you have a smaller crowd to feed. Line your casserole dish to make clean-up and the dishes a breeze!"
Read NextBlueberry Bacon Corn Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Vegan and gluten-free Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches are delicious and fun to eat. You can pack them to take with you in… Continue reading: "Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches"
- Blueberry Bacon Corn Muffins
- Raspberry-Peach Crisp Overnight Oats
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Quinoa for Breakfast: Recipes to Kick Start your Day
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Homemade Strawberry Poptarts
- Chocolate Matcha Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes