Hashbrown Casserole With Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tips 1. You can tell egg casseroles are done when they are no longer jiggly in the center. This can be subjective so I like to use an instant-read meat thermometer. The casserole is cooked through when the temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Mix the egg mixture with a whisk to incorporate extra air. This will lead to perfect fluffy eggs. This recipe can be cut in half and baked in an 8x8 or 9x9 pan if you have a smaller crowd to feed. Line your casserole dish to make clean-up and the dishes a breeze!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl
- Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters
- Gluten-Free Grilled French Toast (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Bisquick Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
- Perfect Gluten Free French Toast
- Honey Bun Breakfast Cookies
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes