Gluten-free Pumpkin Scones (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft and tender Gluten-Free Pumpkin Scones are vegan, allergy-free, perfectly spiced with fall flavors, lightly topped with icing, and a maple pumpkin spice drizzle! These easy homemade scones are a healthy Starbucks copycat recipe that's packed with real pumpkin and perfect for breakfast or dessert right at home! For all the pumpkin lovers out there, I bet you've seen (or at least have heard) about Starbucks famous pumpkin scones. Since they're not gluten-free, vegan, or allergy-friendly in the slightest, we might as well take the popularity of the Starbucks pumpkin scone and make it homemade, free-from, and healthier so we can all enjoy a bite of this autumn breakfast treat!"
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Sweet Potato Egg Puffs
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Gluten Free Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters
- Super Easy Baked Western Omelet
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Homemade Calzone Recipe
- Raspberry-Peach Crisp Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes