Gluten-free Pumpkin Scones (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These soft and tender Gluten-Free Pumpkin Scones are vegan, allergy-free, perfectly spiced with fall flavors, lightly topped with icing, and a maple pumpkin spice drizzle! These easy homemade scones are a healthy Starbucks copycat recipe that's packed with real pumpkin and perfect for breakfast or dessert right at home! For all the pumpkin lovers out there, I bet you've seen (or at least have heard) about Starbucks famous pumpkin scones. Since they're not gluten-free, vegan, or allergy-friendly in the slightest, we might as well take the popularity of the Starbucks pumpkin scone and make it homemade, free-from, and healthier so we can all enjoy a bite of this autumn breakfast treat!"
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes