Gluten-free Double Chocolate Teff Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Do you want to serve your family a perfect gluten-free breakfast? These gluten-free double chocolate teff waffles are light, crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside. They are both vegan and no added sugar. Make sure to make a large batch. Serve with homemade creamy coconut chocolate sauce. 2 servings."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Southern Vegan Banana Pudding (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Zucchini Bread (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Avocado Dressing
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipe (Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free)
- Gluten-Free Fettuccine Alfredo (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Southwest Chicken Chowder Recipe
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes