Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are vegan, allergy-free, and naturally sweet! Moist, tender, soft, and fluffy, they're packed with mashed ripe bananas and dairy-free dark chocolate chips. A perfect family-friendly recipe for a sweet breakfast treat or afternoon snack! Everyone loves an easy muffin recipe. Everyone loves a little chocolate chip action too...amiright? And when it's a sin to ever let an over-ripe banana go to waste that leaves us with one option...CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA MUFFINS! So easy, so delicious, perfectly portioned without the need to cut individual slices like you would with banana bread. Plus, baking muffins is quicker than baking an entire loaf!"
Cooking Time18 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Gluten-free Pumpkin Donut Holes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie (allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Vegan Pie Crust (easy All-butter Dairy-free Recipe)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes