This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Gluten Free Cinnamon rolls made with no yeast will make your weekend breakfast easier and more comforting than ever. Can easily be prepared the night before so all you need to do on a Saturday morning is pour yourself a cup of coffee and bake those cinnamon rolls. (Gluten Free, Dairy Free) I’ll be the first to admit, yeast in any sort of bread is a struggle for me. I have zero patience to wait around 3+ hours – I want those delicious cinnamon rolls and I want them now."
Read NextRainbow Rockin' French Toast
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Oct 12, 2017
This is not a bad recipe, though it is labeled incorrectly. It says dairy free, but has butter in the filling. The frosting uses cream cheese and milk. It does say you can use non-dairy milk. That still leaves the cream cheese and butter. It is quick to make and that is a plus.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Healthy Apple Crumble
This healthy apple crumble with oats recipe can be prepared all year round, but I think it can easily be added to the list of best… Continue reading: "Healthy Apple Crumble"
- Rainbow Rockin' French Toast
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Roasted Beet, Baby Kale, and Brie Quiche
- Cranberry Pecan Spiced Skillet Granola
- Sweet Cherry Coconut Breakfast Polenta
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Homemade Strawberry Poptarts
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Skinny Strawberry Gluten Free Pancakes
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Broccoli Waldorf Salad
- Roasted Beet Dip
- Honey Whipped Feta Dip
- Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes