Egg and Veggie Breakfast Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Meet your new favorite vegetarian breakfast recipe – breakfast quesadillas made with fluffy scrambled eggs mixed with red onions, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro and topped with avocado. No gluten or dairy needed in this recipe. Crispy browned tortillas on the outside and soft egg and veggie mix on the inside. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Almost 20 g of protein per serving. I haven’t had quesdaillas in forever, and I mean forever. Or Mexican food in general. And I’ve kind of forgotten how wonderful it really is."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes