Quick Breakfast Fruit Skewers
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I'm not at all (at ALL) a morning person, so when I finally slink into the kitchen around 8:30, the kids are hungry all over again. And while they've been enjoying the day for several hours at this point and have worked up an appetite anew, all I want in the world is coffee and quiet. shhhhhhh... Thankfully, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to sating them while keeping my efforts to a minimum. One of which is these fun little fruit skewers I can make up in bulk ahead of time. They come together quickly and I can easily tailor them to individual tastes. Also, it's food on a stick. I don't know a single kid person who doesn't love food on a stick. (Why is that, exactly?). Serve them up with a bowl of eggs and bacon or breakfast sandwiches and you're having yummy weekend style breakfast any day of the week!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Gluten Free Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes
- Avocado Egg Cups
- The Best Breakfast Pizza
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Skinny Strawberry Gluten Free Pancakes
- Apple Cinnamon (un)Oatmeal
- Rainbow Rockin' French Toast
- Farmers Market Mini Egg Omelets
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes