Chicken Fajita Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Sriracha Deviled Eggs are a delicious, spicy twist on a traditional party appetizer. They’re easy to make and a hit with guests. Let’s be honest here, my favorite thing about a good party is the food. I love appetizers or “appies” and deviled eggs always top my eating list. So I decided to put a spicy twist on the classic. Top them with cilantro and red pepper flakes for a bonus addition of flavour."
Yields12 Deviled Eggs
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Kimchi Egg Skillet
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Butterscotch Corn Cakes
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Perfect Gluten Free French Toast
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- Make-Ahead Blueberry French Toast Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Frosted Chocolate Donuts
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Easy Homemade Guacamole Seasoning Mix Recipe
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes