This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Muffins. These are a quick and easy, make-ahead, perfectly portable, deliciously healthy, grab-n-go breakfast or snack. Made with fiber-filled oats, nutty sunflower seeds, heart healthy flax meal, and chewy dried cranberries, all mixed up with protein packed sunflower seed butter, sweet applesauce, and refined sugar free pure maple syrup, then baked to golden brown perfection. They are easily freezable for a quick reheat when you're ready. You're going to want to bake up a batch today!"
Read NextBisquick Cinnamon Rolls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Vegan Scallops (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Old-fashioned Three Bean Salad
- Birthday Cake Shots
- Caju Corn
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Strawberry Crisp (gluten-free, Vegan)
- Gluten-free Funfetti Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes