This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chia And Flaxseed Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Preparing a chia and flax seed pudding is as easy as mixing 3 ingredients and letting them rest overnight. The proportions of the ingredients are 1:1:4; that is, one tablespoon of chia, one tablespoon of flaxseed and four tablespoons of milk. If you want to prepare double the amount, you will put two tablespoons of chia, two of flax seed and eight of milk together. And if, in addition, you want to prepare this same pudding of chia and flax seed with jam and almond butter, as you see it in the photos, you will simply have to place the different layers in a transparent pot, possibly made of glass."
Read NextOatmeal Breakfast Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Vegan Breakfast Casserole
- Easy Freezable Applesauce Waffle Dippers
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- Chocolate Matcha Pancakes
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls with No Yeast
- Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- Sweet Potato & Sausage Hash
- Red Pepper Frittata with Smashed Potatoes
- Mini Crustless Quiches
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- The Best Way To Cook Frozen Peas
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes