Cabbage Paratha Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mix wheatflour, salt, oil and mix everything well to make a chapati dough. Heat up the oil in the wok, add in cumin, chillies and ginger garlic paste and sauce until the raw smell leaves off. Add the chopped cabbage, chilli powder, garam masala, amchur powder salt and cook for 5 minute. Sprinkle some coriander leaves. Now take a lemon sized ball, stuff the filling and roll out the paratha by dusting wheatflhour. Heat up the griddle and cook on both the sides drizzling some oil.."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes