Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This berry chia pudding with yogurt is a refreshing and healthy breakfast. It's very quick and easy to make and you can even make it ahead of time. Just perfect for those who don't have much time in the morning! Because of everything I said above, there's no doubt that this berry chia pudding would make a healthy dessert or afternoon snack. Don't think you just need to have it at breakfast time. You can whip up one or grab the make-ahead version in your fridge when you feel like you need an afternoon pick-me-up or a dessert to complete your meal."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free French Toast
- Old-Fashioned Waffles
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Baked Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Doughnuts (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Breakfast Casserole (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Raspberry-Peach Crisp Overnight Oats
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters
- Super Easy Baked Western Omelet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes