Asparagus And Potato Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Today I’m sharing this simple frittata recipe. I have been trying to be careful of what I eat lately. I am reducing fat and trying to include more vegetables in my diet. One of the easiest ways for me to include more vegetables in my diet is to make a quiche. With our own ducks and chickens, we always have extra eggs. Normally, when I make quiche, I use a pie crust and add quite a bit of cheese. That’s not really a low-fat type of meal. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vintage Coffee Cake
- Gluten-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free French Toast
- Old-Fashioned Waffles
- Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls
- The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat
- Baked Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Doughnuts (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Breakfast Casserole (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Raspberry-Peach Crisp Overnight Oats
- Bacon Maple Glazed Apple Fritters
- Super Easy Baked Western Omelet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes