This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This gluten free bread is more than just a traditional banana bread recipe. This Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread is moist, soft, secretly nutritious, gluten free, and vegan. You'll fall in love with this subtly sweet, buttery, quick bread because it makes the perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!"
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 4 Loaf Pan
Read NextNo-Carb Cloud Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 20, 2017
I have never seen or heard of banana flour. I am sure it would up the banana flavor in the bread. I love all kinds of banana bread. I have never had it made with peanut butter or espresso though. I like the peanut butter, but not so much the espresso. I will have to experiment.
Mar 09, 2016
I'm usually a banana bread purist, but the combination of peanut butter and espresso sounds way too good to pass up.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread
"You can serve Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread as an appetizer or a side dish. Whipped feta is so easy to make. You… Continue reading: "Whipped Feta Blistered Tomatoes Greek Salad Spread"
- No-Carb Cloud Bread
- Gluten Free White Bread
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread
- No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls
- Lemon Blueberry Bread
- How to Make Gluten Free French Bread
- Banana Bread with Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Double Chocolate Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
- Gluten Free Cranberry Bread
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Goat Cheese Pesto
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- Zucchini Enchilada Roll Ups
- Homemade Wendy’s Frosty
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes