Irish Soda Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Traditional Irish soda bread is by far my favourite recipe with a beautiful crust. So quick, No yeast, pantry-friendly and requires only minimal ingredients!Soda Bread is a variety of quick bread traditionally made with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) used as a leavening agent instead of traditional yeast. SUBSTITUTE FOR BUTTERMILK: Buttermilk gives you a flavour to this bread, so you can’t be left out. For every cup of buttermilk, Take 1 cup of milk and 2 tbs of lemon juice/white vinegar. Mix and let it be for 20 to 30 mins in room temperature, before you use it. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Irish Potato Candy (vegan, Gluten-free, Keto)
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Berry Chia Pudding With Yogurt
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes