Irish Soda Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Traditional Irish soda bread is by far my favourite recipe with a beautiful crust. So quick, No yeast, pantry-friendly and requires only minimal ingredients! Buttermilk gives you a flavour to this bread, so you can’t be left out. For every cup of buttermilk, Take 1 cup of milk and 2 tbs of lemon juice/white vinegar. Mix and let it be for 20 to 30 mins in room temperature, before you use it. The classic way of eating Irish soda bread is with Butter. This can be served warm or lightly toasted. "
NotesHow Do You Know When The Soda Bread Is Done?
The crust should be dry, firm and deep golden brown and the bread will sound hollow when it’s done!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Buffalo chicken zucchini rice skillet recipe it a savory and tasty way to bring buffalo to your garden goodies. A healthy twist on a… Continue reading: "Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Rice Skillet"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Gluten-free Apple Cinnamon French Toast (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- The Best Restaurant-thentic Mexican Caesar Salad Dressing
- Potato Salad
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Spicy Cheesy Dairy Free Potato Wedges
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes