Holiday Date Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ever since I met my husband, Date Bread has been a part of our holiday tradition. My mother-in-law makes it every year and I always swoon over it. One piece quickly leads to another and another. I just can’t stop myself – it’s so good!! This year, I decided I would try to make a vegan version. After so many trials I lost count, I have a winner! Trust me, it was worth all the failed attempts to get here. I think you guys are going to love this! It's gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, and vegan!"
Makes6 mini loaves
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes