This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grain Free Bread Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These gluten free and grain free bread sticks are easy to make and are loaded with flavor. Top them with caraway or sesame seeds for extra flavor and crunch. The dough can also be shaped into small bread rolls, or used for a gluten free pizza crust. Chick pea and almond flour are used, which packs these bread sticks with extra protein! Serve with a bowl of soup, stew or salad for a hearty meal."
Read NextEasy Gluten Free Biscuits
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Gluten Free Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Espresso Banana Bread
- Gluten Free White Bread
- Double Chocolate Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
- Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 4-Ingredient Cloud Bread Recipe
- No-Rise Gluten Free Yeast Rolls
- Healthy Spiced Paleo Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Vanilla Rhubarb Yogurt Blue Cornbread
- Syrian Red Lentil Skillet Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bob Marley Drink
- Vegan Blt Pasta Salad (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Chocolate Martini
- How To Make Bananas Foster (vegan, No Alcohol)
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Fried Sweet Plantains (maduros)
- Best Chicken Salad With Grapes Recipe
- Easy Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Apple Berry Crumble
- Air Fryer Tostones
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes