Grain Free Bread Sticks
By: Cynthia Woodman from whatagirleats.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These gluten free and grain free bread sticks are easy to make and are loaded with flavor. Top them with caraway or sesame seeds for extra flavor and crunch. The dough can also be shaped into small bread rolls, or used for a gluten free pizza crust. Chick pea and almond flour are used, which packs these bread sticks with extra protein! Serve with a bowl of soup, stew or salad for a hearty meal."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes