This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy Blueberry Muffins have a soft crumb and are bursting with sweet, juicy blueberries. Almond flour keeps them gluten-free, and the addition of Greek yogurt keeps them moist and super tasty. I’m not kidding when I say these muffins are addicting. They’re not as super sweet as some bakery muffins can be, but I think the coconut sugar adds just the right amount of sweetness to really let those blueberries shine. After all, don’t you want the blueberries to be the star in your blueberry muffins? "
Read NextGluten Free White Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Gluten-free Apple Fritter Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Vegetarian Bean Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (starbucks Copycat, Gluten-free)
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes