Cranberry Sauce Quick Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Use up your favorite holiday sauce in this healthy quick bread recipe! This Cranberry Sauce Quick Bread uses homemade cranberry sauce and is gluten-free, vegan, allergy-free and perfect for breakfast, brunch, a snack, or dessert! My homemade roasted apple & cranberry sauce was just begging to be made into a fabulous quick bread as well! I was also hoping you’d have some leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving last week, and thus would be in need of a great healthy idea to use it all up!"
Makes1 8x4 Loaf
Cooking Vessel Size8x4 Loaf Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Dip is silky smooth and loaded with flavor. This Mediterranean sun-dried tomato spread is easy to make in a food processor… Continue reading: "Sun-Dried Tomato White Bean Dip"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Coconut Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Spring Onions Kootu
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Cabbage Paratha Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes