We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever tried a virgin sangria recipe? Try this fruity sangria mocktail recipe right now for an alcohol-free summer beverage. This fruit-filled virgin sangria recipe is one of my very favorites because it’s loaded with fresh, organic fruit. It tastes so refreshing on a hot summer day. This is the perfect summer mocktail recipe because I can vary the fresh fruit I use based on what is in season. So, if you don’t have cherries but do have raspberries, you can use those instead. If you don’t have orange juice but do have pineapple juice, feel free to substitute."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes