This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My strawberry Mojito features smooth rum and juicy strawberries. This easy summer drink is so refreshing! Strawberries are one of my favorite cocktail ingredients. On a hot summer day, it's hard to beat mojitos thought. They're perfect for summer and enjoying time with friends and family. This strawberry mojito is the perfect refresher to help you beat the heat. It's not too sweet or overbearing and lets the natural flavor of refreshing strawberries shine through. Why I Love This Drink Fresh: Juicy strawberries and cool mint are a wonderful combination. Common Ingredients: No fancy or hard to find ingredients, and only one alcohol required. Pretty: It tastes as good as it looks."
Read NextPumpkin Spice Maple Latte
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Breakfast just became the most adorable meal of the day. The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat are a tasty little treat that… Continue reading: "The Cutest Mini Quiches You Will Ever Eat"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Philly Cheesesteak Dip
- Gummy Bear Cocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Piña Colada
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Lemon Curd Recipe
- Strawberry Mojito
- Mermaid Drink
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes