Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A twist on a classic, this Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita Recipe is quick and easy to put together, and is the perfect combination of sweet from the strawberries, spicy from the jalapeno, salty from the chili powder/salt rim, and a little tart from the lime."
OccasionCocktail Party, Casual Dinner Party
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"These coconut date balls are a naturally sweet paleo and vegan treat or snack with only three simple ingredients. The outside has a… Continue reading: "Easy No Bake Coconut Date Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Chopped Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
- Carne Asada Fries
- Citrus Vinaigrette
- Double Chocolate Energy Balls
- Shrimp Curry
- Spinach Orzo Salad
- Korean Beef Salad with Sriracha Ranch
- Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes