Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A twist on a classic, this Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita Recipe is quick and easy to put together, and is the perfect combination of sweet from the strawberries, spicy from the jalapeno, salty from the chili powder/salt rim, and a little tart from the lime."
OccasionCocktail Party, Casual Dinner Party
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Flavorful Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants make a delicious gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and allergy-free appetizer or side… Continue reading: "Middle Eastern Twice-Baked Baby Eggplants"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dill Roasted Garbanzo Beans With Potatoes
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Italian Beef
- Homemade Gluten-free Wheat Thins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Chicken Tostadas
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Easy Butternut Squash Curry
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Ribs
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes