Blueberry Wine Spritzer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Wine Spritzer recipe with blueberries and lemon takes your summer drinks to the next level with an easy homemade blueberry simple syrup. Made in minutes, you have a refreshing drink to celebrate the summer.Refreshing, cooling, and oh so delicious. That is exactly how I would describe the blueberry wine spritzer I’m bringing to you today. And just in time . . . it has been sooo hottt the past couple weeks. Here in Michigan we don’t just get the heat; we get the humidity on top of it. Humidity that just hangs on every movement you make outside. Humidity so high you feel like you’ve taken a shower by merely walking to your mailbox. And it’s not a refreshing, cooling shower. // Oh I wish. No, it’s hot, muggy, and feels like you’ve gained twenty pounds."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cloud Bread
- Spinach And Mushrooms Vegetable Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuscan Soup Instant Pot Recipe
- Pork Tamale Casserole Authentic Taste No Husk
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes