Miami Vice Drink
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Miami Vice Cocktail is a great drink to make for BBQs, and entertaining events. It looks impressive, and tastes like a topical paradise. This frozen drink part strawberry daiquiri and part pina colada. You get the sweet tastes of juicy strawberries, with the tang of pineapple, and the creaminess of coconut. Perfection! The bright red and white layers also make this drink tastes as good as it looks! Don’t let its swirled appearance fool you though, it is really easy to make! Even if you’ve never seen a simple episode of the tv show this Miami Vice drink is a must try. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Dunkaroos Recipe (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Healthy Air Fryer Falafel (gluten-free, Vegan, Allergy-free)
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Raw Vegan Carrot Cake Bars
- Creamy Vegan Carrot Risotto (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Carrot Cake Sugar Cookies (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Miami Vice Drink
- Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes