Miami Vice Drink
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Miami Vice Cocktail is a great drink to make for BBQs, and entertaining events. It looks impressive, and tastes like a topical paradise. This frozen drink part strawberry daiquiri and part pina colada. You get the sweet tastes of juicy strawberries, with the tang of pineapple, and the creaminess of coconut. Perfection! The bright red and white layers also make this drink tastes as good as it looks! Don’t let its swirled appearance fool you though, it is really easy to make! Even if you’ve never seen a simple episode of the tv show this Miami Vice drink is a must try. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Loaded Sweet Potato Bites are not only a great appetizer recipe but also a delicious side dish for this holiday season.Can we talk for… Continue reading: "Tasty And Easy To Make Loaded Sweet Potato Bites"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Figs With Orange Sauce
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Gluten-free Greek Pasta Salad (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Smoked Pork Chops
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Espresso Overnight Oats
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes