Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This chai latte recipe is perfect for the cold winter days or when you need a comforting drink. It’s easy to make and you won’t go back to the store-bought ones; plus, it’s cheaper to make and it’s free of preservatives, additives, and sugar. If you use whole milk or coconut milk, you probably won’t need to add any sweetener because they are both already naturally sweet. However, depending on your taste, you can decide to add some raw honey after you have strained the milk."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free Mint Chocolate Cupcakes (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Amaretto Sour
- Turmeric Chickpea Croutons
- Easy And Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Apple Crumble
- Chia And Flaxseed Pudding
- Mish Mash Of Eggs, Cheese And Peppers
- Zoku 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Tumbler
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Gluten-free And Vegan Tortillas With Chickpea Flour
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes