Homemade Grenadine Syrup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make this fresh and flavorful homemade grenadine syrup right at home. Just three ingredients are used for this recipe. While this is an inexpensive syrup to purchase, the homemade version just tastes so much better that you might just be making your own from now on. What is Grenadine Syrup Used for? This delicious red syrup is often used in non-alcoholic beverages both as a red coloring and to add a bit of sweet tart flavor. However, it is also a popular ingredient in cocktails as it gives the drink a deep red color to a pink hue depending on how much is used. Add some to your next ice cream sundae or add some to a milk shake. Just a delicious sweetener that is both tart and a bit sweet. What does Grenadine Syrup Taste Like? It has kind of a tart yet sweet taste. However, since it is made from the pomegranate fruit, it tastes tart. The sugar sweetens up the tartness of the fruit. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes