Homemade Apple Cider (no Added Sugar)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Learn how to make homemade apple cider in a few easy steps! This Slow Cooker Apple Cider recipe is so simple to make with customizable flavor options and no added sugar! Have your hot cider mulling away in your slow cooker, filling your home with all the cozy aromas of fall and winter! No fancy equipment, you can even make this healthy apple cider on the stovetop! Apple cider is one of those things you either love or hate. There's also debating around drinking it ice, ice cold or hot and steaming. Do you buy local from your favorite farm or whatever the grocery store has in stock? We can settle all that here with this easy from scratch recipe!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy that it practically melts in your mouth. You'll find that this easy… Continue reading: "No Bake Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Broccoli Grape Salad Without Mayo
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Banana Bread (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Ultimate Holiday Ham
- French Onion Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes