We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for colorful, fresh, fruity drink that is refreshing and perfect for summer, here is a recipe for a Fruity Mocktail. Learn how to make this easy fruit-flavored mocktail in only one easy step. It is non-alcoholic so can be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. The flavor of mango, strawberry go beautifully with the orange juice. The watermelon and sugar give it just the right sweetness. You can substitute watermelon for any other melon. You can easily double the recipe to serve a crowd."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Super soft and delicious 30 minute seven ingredient salmon cakes with hearts of palm and chickpeas. A perfect gluten free and dairy… Continue reading: "Salmon Cakes with Hearts of Palm"
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes