This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Red Velvet Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you are a fan of red velvet, you are going to crazy for this sinful red velvet latte. It is the perfect indulgent treat that can also double as an afternoon pick me up. Coffee never tasted so good! Ingredients: Gourmet Coffee (you could use decaf if you want to indulge later in the day or evening) Milk (coconut milk works well too) Cocoa Powder Natural food dye Whipped cream (optional) You and your family are going to LOVE this delicious red velvet coffee recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextMudslide Drink
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These super easy Gluten-Free Maple Blondies are vegan, allergy-free, and just 8 ingredients! Incredibly chewy, soft, buttery, and… Continue reading: "Gluten-free Maple Blondies (vegan, Allergy-free)"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Green Beans
- Gluten-free Cranberry Orange Muffins (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Gluten-free Gingerbread Waffles (vegan, Allergy-free)
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Vegan Creamed Spinach (keto, Dairy-free)
- Redneck Nachos
- Velveeta Beer Cheese Dip
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes