Kiwi Pear Spinach Pineapple Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This tropical smoothie recipe with pear, pinapple, and kiwi packs a great flavor punch. But along with all the fruit we also sneak in a little spinach. Shh, don't tell our kids! :) Smoothies are very popular in our house. They are a great breakfast item and a great snack. Plus, they are a great way to get a big serviing of fruits and vegeatables. Give this tropical smoothie with spinach a try and let us know what you think!"
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Cherry Coconut Breakfast Polenta
- Easy Gluten-Free Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- Baked Mini Gluten-Free Vegan Mac and Cheese Bites
- Chicken and Whole Egg Soup
- Tovolo Silicone Vegetable Roasting Mat
- Strawberry Popsicles with Lime and Mint
- Beef Stew
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Vegan Taco Soup with Jackfruit
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes