Easy Ginger Water
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ginger water is easy to make just by adding hot water into a glass with a few slices of ginger in it. Honey can also be added as a sweetener if needed, and a few more ingredients can be used for enjoying different flavors. I call this version of ginger water quick and easy because you just have to cut the ginger and add hot water to it. However, you can also make it by placing some ginger and water in a pan and bringing it to boil. Let it boil for about 10 to 15 minutes. The longer it boils, the stronger the taste will be. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Mutton Stew
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Gluten-free Peach Cobbler (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes