Cranberry, Walnut & Apple Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy Cranberry, Walnut and Apple Smoothie will really hit the spot with its warm and spicy fall flavors. This smoothie brings together the tartness of fresh, plump cranberries, the juicy sweetness of apple, the rich nuttiness of walnuts and a hint of cinnamon warmth. The combination is delicious and makes a wonderfully nutritious breakfast or snack."
Preparation Time5 min
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Homemade Vegan Mayo (soy-free, Nut-free, Allergy-free)
- Gluten-free Southern Tomato Sandwich (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Gluten-free Blackberry Crumb Bars (vegan, Allergy-free)
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes