Cranberry, Walnut & Apple Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy Cranberry, Walnut and Apple Smoothie will really hit the spot with its warm and spicy fall flavors. This smoothie brings together the tartness of fresh, plump cranberries, the juicy sweetness of apple, the rich nuttiness of walnuts and a hint of cinnamon warmth. The combination is delicious and makes a wonderfully nutritious breakfast or snack."
Preparation Time5 min
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Picture Perfect Carrot Bundt Cake is the carrot cake recipe you've been waiting for all of your life. It's perfectly moist and… Continue reading: "Picture Perfect Carrot Bundt Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- The Best Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes (Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan White Bean Soup with Tomatoes
- Oat-Free No-Bake Granola Bars (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Green Bean Salad with Cilantro Sauce
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes