Cranberry, Walnut & Apple Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This creamy Cranberry, Walnut and Apple Smoothie will really hit the spot with its warm and spicy fall flavors. This smoothie brings together the tartness of fresh, plump cranberries, the juicy sweetness of apple, the rich nuttiness of walnuts and a hint of cinnamon warmth. The combination is delicious and makes a wonderfully nutritious breakfast or snack."
Preparation Time5 min
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Cherry Coconut Breakfast Polenta
- Easy Gluten-Free Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- Baked Mini Gluten-Free Vegan Mac and Cheese Bites
- Chicken and Whole Egg Soup
- Tovolo Silicone Vegetable Roasting Mat
- Strawberry Popsicles with Lime and Mint
- Beef Stew
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Vegan Taco Soup with Jackfruit
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes