Clementine and Lime Mimosas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Instead of the standard orange juice mimosas make clementine and lime mimosa with prosecco instead. The tartness of the lime and light sweetness of the clementine doesn’t overpower the gently and bubbly beverage and makes for a perfect starter cocktail. Thank you VOVETI for sponsoring this post. VOVETI Prosecco adds a touch of chic to your everyday entertaining. If you know me you know that I love prosecco. As in love love love prosecco ( I know, there are a lot of things I seem to love love love – I just can’t help it)."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Rich and Creamy Chocolate Truffle Cake is simply the best gluten free dessert around. Delightfully decadent and insanely… Continue reading: "Rich and Creamy Chocolate Truffle Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo, Low Carb & Sugar Free)
- Candied Carrot Salad
- Homemade Vanilla Wafers | Copycat Nilla Wafers (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Soy-Free Homemade Teriyaki Sauce (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo, Sugar-Free)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Paleo)
- The Best Gluten Free (& Soy Free) Salmon Fish Sticks From Alaska
- Dark Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes