Blueberry Peach Mojito
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This Blueberry Peach Mojito is the cocktail of all summer cocktails! But you don't need to limit this adult beverage to only three months of the year. You can enjoy this cocktail all year long. It consists of peach puree, a homemade blueberry simple syrup, fresh mint, and rum. We think you'll agree that it's always cocktail time!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Don't deny yourself the joy of a Thin Mint. These Gluten Free Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies are only 115 calories and there's no oil… Continue reading: "Homemade Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-free And Vegan Seed Crackers
- Caper Hummus
- Almond Butter Granola
- No-bake Energy Balls
- Zucchini Roll Ups With Hummus And Veggies
- Microplane Fine Rotary Cheese Grater
- Baked Vegan Mac & Cheese (gluten-free, Allergy-free)
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- How To Make Cauliflower Rice For Batch Cooking
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes