Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Amaretto Sunset Mimosas are a delicious drink that are perfect for parties. Check out this fun new twist on mimosas and an Amaretto Stone Sour! This boozy brunch beverage combines the best of both worlds. It is also a cinch to make, and you can really wow your Easter or brunch guests by making Homemade Grenadine. My mother and I have been contemplating what beverage to make for our Easter brunch. She loves Mimosas, but they are not as good as Amaretto Stone Sours for me. Therefore, we decided to combine the two into something pretty, light, and refreshing for anyone’s Sunday brunch."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Tomato Paste Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Fresh Spring Salad Recipe
- Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Roasted Chili Corn Salsa Recipe
- How To Can Diced Tomatoes
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- How To Make Homemade Tomato Paste
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes