This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
2 Ingredient Green Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Two Ingredient Green Smoothie. Because who has the time for breakfast nowadays? Just 1… 2… Blend! Two simple ingredients to whip together for a quick and spinach-packed breakfast. You can’t go wrong with this quick and nutritious breakfast solution. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan) Breakfast is one of those meals you know you need to eat but find yourself running around like a chicken with your head cut off just to get out of the door on time. You need quick breakfast solution. Yes please. Learn more at Veggie Balance: http://www.veggiebalance.com/2-ingredient-green-smoothie/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
May 19, 2017
I can't believe this green smoothie is only two ingredients! This is perfect to make for after a work out or just for breakfast in the morning.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls
"These Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls (Arancini) have all the flavors of spinach and artichoke dip but in a fun fried ball of… Continue reading: "Spinach and Artichoke Risotto Balls"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Southern Vegan Carrot Raisin Salad
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Gluten-free Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Crisp
- The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
- Gluten-free Lemon Cake
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes