7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- see all comments
"This is an awful recipe. Just doesn't work at all. The whole thing still looked just like flour after adding the amount of liquid in the recipe. Wasted a load of ingredients trying it so you don't have to."
"Has anyone used a pasta machine to roll this out? I have had success with egg based GF pasta (with enough xanthan gum) to roll carefully through the pasta machine. Wondering if theres enough hold to do it with this one. Looking forward to trying!"
"This recipe needs a lot of work. The proportions are not correct and the instructions need more work and clarity."
"your favorite foods won't make you feel sick anymore!"
sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
sweetriot Chocolate Giveaway
Provided by sweetriot
Reviewed by Amy Finn
Chocolate is one of those crave-worthy foods that no one ever seems to get tired of. There's so many different varieties and flavors that it's hard to pick a favorite—until now that is. sweetroit chocolate is not only different in flavor, it's changing the game of how chocolate is made and even packaged.
When sweetriot CEO Sarah Endline began her chocolate company, she wanted to change the world. She sources her chocolate exclusively from Latin America, helping the local farmers there build a better life through fair prices and direct trade. She also helps and supports the arts by featuring emerging artists' works on the packaging of her chocolate bars and on the tins of her cacao nibs (the cleverly named "Peaces").
sweetriot chocolate comes in many different flavors, inlcuding 85% Dark Chocolate, Quirky Quinoa, and Kickin' Coconut. The quinoa and flax lend subtle flavors to the rich chocolate, but their most notable benefit is a wonderful crunchy to each bite. The coconut adds a tropical sweetness to the deep flavor of chocolate; this bar will disappear much faster than you intend it to; one bit is just not enough. Along with the variety chocolate bars, there are also chocolate covered cacao nibs. These popable little pieces of chocolate are just right when all you want is a little taste of chocolate. The tin they come in closes so you can always have chocolate in your bag when you need it. (You can also reuse the tin when the chocolate's gone.)
While all of sweetriot's chocolates use no gluten ingredients, the facility they process it in is not 100% gluten-free so if you have Celiac disease, be warned. They don't use the same equipment, but there is gluten in the same facility; cross-contamination is possible.
Enter to win a FREE chocolate prize pack from Sweetriot from 8/05/2013 to 8/18/2013.
Sweetriot would also like to offer you a special deal! Go to Sweetriot and enter the code glutenfreeriot to get 20% off your order for the whole month of August!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Baked Pork Chops
"Baked pork chops make for the easiest 4 ingredient dinner ever. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only… Continue reading: "Baked Pork Chops"
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Breads Review
- Lekue Steam Case and Free Cookbook Review
- Win a Prize Pack of BFree Gluten Free Breads!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Urban Farmer Steak Knife Set
- Jovial Foods Prodcut Review
- Cedarlane Foods Review
- Snyder's Eatsmart Prize Pack Review
- Cookwell & Company Meal Mixers Review
- Chance to Win a Microplane Rotary Cheese Grater!
- Enter to Win The Perfect Bar Giveaway!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buffalo Cauliflower Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Black Eyed Pea Caviar
- Creamy Jalapeño Sauce
- Honey Goat Cheese Ball Appetizer
- Healthy One Pot Pasta
- Rainbow Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Broccoli White Cheddar Soup
- 13 Homemade Bread Recipes: Gluten Free Bread eCookbook
- 14 Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 15 Favorite Tailgating Foods
- 15 Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas
- 16 Best Gluten Free Cookie Recipes from Scratch
- 7 Gluten Free Kid Friendly Recipes Everyone Will Love
- 9 Gluten Free Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- 9 Gluten Free Muffin Recipes
- 9 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes You'll Love
- Delicious Gluten Free Desserts: 7 Gluten Free Pie Recipes